Rather than reinforcing notions that it’s all too hard, we were encouraged to think and talk about the choices we were making in a positive and affirming way and I’ve seen that make a difference to me, and to others. And those changes in us, then lead to changes in those around us- both at work and at home.
Partner & Chair Women Steering Committee,
Herbert Smith Freehills
We get better results by running mums and dads only groups and combining them at appropriate times
Key focus areas for our programmes and coaching include:
- getting clear on what success means for you
- making choices aligned with your priorities
- minimising guilt and stress
- dealing with others perceptions/judgements
- communicating your choices clearly and confidently
- getting tactical about managing your career
- enhancing image and reputation
- being smart about time and inevitable work/home conflicts
- creating a relevant, valuable support network
We tailor each programme to the specific objectives and culture of your business and can design them to suit different time frames and budgets. We also design them to fit easily into the busy lives of working parents.
Find out more
The Business Council of Australia recommends offering women training and networking opportunities when they return from maternity leave.
Business Council of Australia